All browsers are slightly different but, although the words they use vary, most work in broadly the same way. The following instructions should work in most current browsers.
- Go to the page that you want to select as your homepage.
- Open the main Internet Tools menu in your browser - this may be called Tools, Edit,
Firefox, Opera or Safari (depending on your browser and operating system).
- Select the tab marked 'General', 'Preferences', 'Options' or 'Internet Options'
(depending on your browser).
- Open the main Tools menu in your browser - this will either be three horizontal lines or may be named ‘Tools’, ‘Edit’ or the name of your browser.
- If not, look for a box entitled 'Homepage', 'Homepage location' or similar, which
will contain the URL (web address) of your current homepage. Type www.theyachtmarket.com,
or the address of the page that you want, into this box and click OK. Your new homepage
will be set.
If you need further help setting your homepage, check your browser's 'Help' menu.