Telesales Executive / Account Manager
Telesales Executives / Account Managers
TheYachtMarket.com, The Avenue, Southampton, SO17.
Notice to recruiters/agencies
We are handling all recruitment internally so please do not contact us.
At TheYachtMarket we are expanding our Telesales team with strong and enthusiastic Telesales Executives, to assist our growing online international business. Your role will be responsible for building existing and new client relationships and maintaining our international market leading status. You will be expected to be an excellent communicator with First-class people skills and be comfortable presenting our product offering over the phone, you will also be expected to attend national and international boat shows, trade events and keep up to date with industry changes and the latest products and market trends.
Your goal is the continued growth of our business by attracting new clients and developing existing business relationships.
Contact new and existing clients about our advertising products and services for the Marine Industry and Yacht Brokers and Dealers.
The ability to explain our product and service offering and benefits, in a clear and concise way, by phone, email and occasionally face-to-face.
You must have excellent communication skills, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with our customers. (Additional languages are a bonus)
Answer questions about products and services and understand your customers’ requirements and most importantly close sales.
Accurately enter and update customer information in the company CRM database and resiliently document your transactions.
Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
You must have the ability to go the “extra mile” with our customers and to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Full and up to date passport.
- Multilingual skills an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to listen.
- Knowledge of the Marine Industry an advantage but not essential.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and management
- Negotiation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy levels
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: The Avenue, Southampton, SO17.
Required experience: Telesales: 1 year
Please send your C.V. to Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org